Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tomorrow is it. The big day where you will see the video that has one of the MOST QUOTED lines used off stage during the play but only said for ONE performance!
The line? "Speed is here!"
Something I said at the very very practice that had everyone laughing since day one. They tried getting me to say it later on during shows but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Finally, in our last performance as you see here, I get the courage to go for it!
Wait and see.... wait and see....

5 comments:

MajorLamont said...

Speed is here!! Oh wait, I mean, Roy is here. The Rise of Roy has begun my friend. Are you ready?

pard1959 said...

V i n n i e i s h e r e, o r w i l l b e i n a m i n u t e o r t w o.

Anonymous said...

The anticipation is killing me!

Anonymous said...

The anticipation is killing me!

Ruth said...

I met your twin (or northern carbon copy)yesterday - never thought such a thing was possible, but apparently it was.