Friday, April 21, 2006

Victory Supreme


Here I am just moments after the game show, presenting my trophy and bottle of bubbley to the adoring crowds. I went around the room after my win and gave "high fives" to everyone there! The best part of it was when I saw this old woman standing up on her walker, waiting for her "high five".... it was great.
Hope everyone's week is going well. I have a big weekend in front of me as well. I have to work. But I hope everyone else has a good time enjoying this beautiful spring weather! Until next week my freinds!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a man our Matt is.
Even gets the elderly into the game.
lol that's awesome...

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see the cute older woman! That is so cool!

Oh, Idaho said...

ANNA'S DISSLEXIC!!!!:D:D:D:D hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Way to be random Kels.

Oh, Idaho said...

your MOM's Random!! ooooo

Anonymous said...

Gasp! A "your momma" joke?!?