Monday, January 23, 2006

Good Morning


Hi Everyone. My name is Archer. Uncle Matt said that since everyone loved my audio post so much, that I could have his blog for the week. So what I'll be doing is showing you some pictures of me, my brother (and maybe even my cousin) everyday. I'll also have little things to say about each one too.

I'm also going to be showing you a "Family Circle" clip each day. These are so funny to me that I pee my diaper whenever I read one.... of course.... I pee my diaper anyway, but that's besides that point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw sha bébé!
I love his little voice. It's so sweet. Makes me want to kiss on his little neck. Ack. Love babies!

Isaiah Eyre said...

Isn't this the guy who was making faces at me at your parents house in August 2004? :-P

Anonymous said...

Two words, and you have to say them with one eyebrow raised and your lips pursed, and a knowing look in your eye. Otherwise you lose the effect. K. Ready? ...... Chic magnet.
And don't pretend you don't know what I mean.
B.

Anonymous said...

Hey baby
I want you to want me and have a baby with me that looks like him.

kidcardco said...

I not sure what that means but.... yeah.