Friday, December 23, 2005

Shop Smart, shop Salon-Mart!


This lil picture of me was taken back in May to kinda give you the idea of how long my hair was. It actually got down past my chin before I finally had to cut it off. I meant to take a picture of it right before I cut it but forgot. So this is really the closest pic I have of me with it that long. As you can plainly see though.... this picture sucks. I look like I should be a poster boy for some Salon or something. Go ahead and laugh, everyone else did.

That's all for this week folks. Have a Merry X-mas and we'll see you next week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Oh Matt. We laugh b/c we care.

kidcardco said...

Today in the service dept at work... everyone's laughing.

RickCapezza said...

The most surprising thing about that pic is how straight your hair is.

Anonymous said...

Ummm. We know girls who would buy this picture and frame it, and put it up above their beds. Because they would think you look sexy. LOL jk.
We wouldn't want to boost that ego too much, now would we.

Anonymous said...

Matt? Are you wearing eye-makeup? Or did the Tai Kwon Do chic give you black eyes?
Sisters Cutie and Hottie.

kidcardco said...

I'm a good looking sack of man, there's no doubt about that!

Anonymous said...

"My name is Matt ... Housewares."

kidcardco said...

Isiah, you never cease to astound me in our B-rated showbiz knowledge.