Thursday, June 02, 2005

Spare time

People ask what is it I do in my spare time. Do I stare at the wall and come up with comic strip ideas?..... sometimes. But mostly (for now) it's spent reading books and playing this game... Halo 2.

So since we have a few days to spare in the week I thought I'd give you my video game review.

Halo 2 is a game you can play online and meet many friends. You play with them to "rank up" or just to have fun.

Now, not to sound too dorky here, but now a days I talk more to certian people I met online then I see here.

For instance, many of you who read my blog have played online with me. There's even a small group of people from Phoenix, Denver and the surrounding California area who will be meeting up with me when I go the San Diego Comic Con in July. (dorks of the world unite)

But it really is a fun game when you want to kill or blow something up.... ummm... I mean.... I'm not that violent.... really...

2 comments:

jon said...

I know why you spend more time with the online people, Stephen Matthew Wilkins!

kidcardco said...

It's Steven, not Stephen.... Holly.