Friday, May 06, 2005

Mid Ten

Wow.

You've been sending and calling in your guess's to me ever since I first posted this. Thanks fans.

But while some of you got a few of them right none of you guessed them all. So to solve another piece of the puzzle for you fans, here's the next 3 on our list.

7) Bill Paxton (Aliens) Nothing would look better on the screen then to here Bill Paxton freaking out and saying "You mean to tell me that Anakin Skywalker went to the Dark Side and wants to KILL us all???!!....... We'll that's just GREAT man!!!" It would be the best quote in the movie by far.

6) Owen Wilson (Zoolander) I can see him now, "Come on man, do you really wanna kill us all??" Then finishing off with one of his classic "sighs" and a shake of his head. (Lucas WISHES he could make us laugh this hard!!)

5) David Spade (Just Shoot Me) Jeremy got this one right I know. He'd HAVE to be in here just to say his catch phrase "And your..... Vader... riiiiiight...."

4 more to go and since you fans have only been able to guess one of them so far I'm expecting you to be pleasantly suprised to find out who's in the top 4..... next week.

No comments: